The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Highway Equipment Company’s office and production facility will be closed Thursday, November 22, 2018 and Friday, November 23, 2018 so that our employees may celebrate the holiday with their family and friends. We will resume normal business operations Monday, November 26, 2018.
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce the next generation G4 with the release of the NL4500 G4 Edge. The Edge will be introduced and demonstrated at the Illinois Fertilizer ...27th.
- We are proud of many things here at Highway Equipment Company (HECO). Our employees, products, and atmosphere - they top the charts. Let us show you who we are and what we do. We\'ll take you behind the scenes and walk you through our manufacturing process; from unloading the steel all the w...nbsp;
- On this Memorial Day weekend, the Highway Equipment Company (HECO) family is remembering all of our brothers and sisters who lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Your memory will always be honored. From our hearts to yours, thank you.
- Precision application starts with precision manufacturing – and Highway Equipment Company has been building the best since 1939. As the manufacturer of industry-leading Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment and New Leader crop nutrient applicators, we serve a custom...e
- Highway Equipment Company will have select hours during this Holiday season.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of HiWay® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce that Cory Venable has been promoted to Director of Business Development.
- What can I expect in the interview process at Highway Equipment Company? Interview structure varies by position, but in general, our Human Resources Department conducts a phone interview, then schedules and on-site interview and assessment with the hiring manager. What does Highway Equipme...pany.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of HiWay® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce the following organizational changes.